Saturday, June 20, 2009

Week 2 - Powerpoint Presentation

This week i have mainly working on my PowerPoint Presentation. I have seen my Teacher Russ and have obtained some feedback from him in regards to the presentation. I have incorporated changes that have been advised by him and have also obtained his approval in proceeding ahead with my chosen field of study, and am now ready to move on the the initial draft for my Assessment 1.

I have been looking extensively at car anatomy and car design. The reason i have been doing this is to ascertain the age long question of what makes a car attractive? What makes a car not so attractive? The following images all have been crucial in determining the above questions as well as building up my Art Bible which i will handing in to Russ at the end of this assessment.

I enclose the following pictures below for your view pleasure. these pictures rang from the actual anatomy of a car as well as certain concept and design pictures draw by renowned car concept designers.


Car Engine















Engine Mechanics





















Exhaust Breakdown




















Brake Anatomy













Overview of a Car














Aston Martin Vantage Concept



























Concept Sketch's




























I will also include other images through Hyper Links.

Clay Concept Car

Car of the Future

Another Concept Picture

Car of the Future 2

No comments:

Post a Comment