Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Week 10 - Modeling (75% Complete)

All of last week i spent time on Modeling the rest of the car. i got up to approximately 75% of the model overall finished. I mainly concentrated on the rear of the car as well as extending the roof to behind the rear quarter panel. Overall all i spent about 20 Hours all of last week to get it to this stage. I still have the rear lights and detail to do and then i can finally proceed to adding the small details such as the tires and mirrors and then hopefully i can then begin to use Hyper shot and begin my composition as well as my final art bible and 1000 word project report.

i will be adding screen shots soon, as my internet connection has slowed down and it takes too long to upload pictures, so i will have to do this at school. Overall i had many problems with the rear curvature of the car as my curve network was a little bit off, so i had to interpret the design throughout this section, which took me longer than i anticipated. It was a good feeling once i had finished though.

i applied for an extension of this particular assessment, however i was denied the extension, and thus i have to focus all my efforts on completing this asap, as well as handing in other assessments. i will upload some pictures soon of the progress i have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment