Monday, August 3, 2009

Week 9 - Modeling (50% Complete)

This past week i focused on modeling my car. I managed to do this through the use of coffee. I have know completed about 50% of the model and things are progressing quite well. I am individually modeling sections of the car, as they are in real life and then i am connecting them. I snap polygoins to the curve network through either using the Poly Create tool or the Append Poly Tool. Below i have listed some pictures below to illustrate the porgression of my car. I am having difficulties with aligning everything together, but after talking to Russel i am now using the sculpt geometry tool and relaxing all my vertices, to help create a more plush and even surface. The Soft modification tool also helps in this regard to creating even surfaces along the cars different body panels.

I have finished the mid section of the car entirely now and am concentrating on the back rear section of the car. This will be hopefully completed during the weekend. and i should be ready to mirror the car by next week, and move on to Hypershot & Photoshop. However ambitious this may be, i am going to try to complete this ASAP.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

No comments:

Post a Comment