Sunday, August 16, 2009

Week 11 - Modeling Complete

Well, its week 11 and i have finally finished my Lamborghini. Over the last 4 days, i haven't slept more than 6 hours total, drank more than 47 cups of coffee, and had well over 8 packs of Dun hill Blue to keep me going...McDonald's for food...

I have well over 600 Incremental saves, for the car, and over 100 Incremental saves for the Rim/Tire. I have imported the Rim/Tire into my Car scene, and created wheel walls as well as scaling everything into proportion. I finished modeling the rear tail lights and creased the edges to make a sharper look and feel as it is on the real car. I have detailed the front of the car with headlights which can be see through the frontal car, as it is in the real car, i had trouble of placing holes through the lamp lenses, and just left it, there's no point in adding that much detail when the render is not going to be focused on that area. I also completed tweaking all the Polygons in the scene by making sure everything lines up correct and that there is no evidence of denting. Below is some screen shots of the final car. All i need to do is just mirror the car over and its done. Time for Hyper-Shot and Photoshop!! Yay!!

The Poly count is well over 2 Million Poly's and i have kept to my brief of modeling a high poly model under 3 Million.

Screen shots below.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Here is an example of a Hyper Shot Render.

Image 6

Final Hyper Shot Test Render

No comments:

Post a Comment